lightbox open within renderContentOn

Sabine Manaa
Hi,

this example (JQDialogFunctionalTest) opens a lightbox if the user clicks on a button.

        | id |
        html div
                id: (id := html nextId);
                script: (html jQuery new dialog
                        html: JQCounterFunctionalTest new;
                        title: 'Lightbox Dialog';
                        resizable: false;
                        modal: true).
        html submitButton
                onClick: (html jQuery id: id) dialog open;
                with: 'Open Lightbox'

I want the lightbox to open immediately, when the page is generated (within renderContentOn:)

Can anyone help?

Sabine

Re: lightbox open within renderContentOn

Bob Arning-2
just add this:

    html document addLoadScript: (
        (html jQuery id: id) dialog open
    ).

Cheers,
Bob

On 4/11/13 12:57 PM, Sabine Knöfel wrote:
Hi,

this example (JQDialogFunctionalTest) opens a lightbox if the user clicks on
a button.

	| id |
	html div
		id: (id := html nextId);
		script: (html jQuery new dialog
			html: JQCounterFunctionalTest new;
			title: 'Lightbox Dialog';
			resizable: false;
			modal: true).
	html submitButton
		onClick: (html jQuery id: id) dialog open;
		with: 'Open Lightbox'

I want the lightbox to open immediately, when the page is generated (within
renderContentOn:)

Can anyone help?

Sabine

Re: lightbox open within renderContentOn

Sabine Manaa
Thank you, Bob! Works!

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 7:55 PM, Bob Arning-2 [via Smalltalk]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> just add this:
>
>     html document addLoadScript: (
>         (html jQuery id: id) dialog open
>     ).
>

> Cheers,
> Bob
>
> On 4/11/13 12:57 PM, Sabine Knöfel wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> this example (JQDialogFunctionalTest) opens a lightbox if the user clicks on
> a button.
>
> | id |
> html div
> id: (id := html nextId);
> script: (html jQuery new dialog
> html: JQCounterFunctionalTest new;
> title: 'Lightbox Dialog';
> resizable: false;
> modal: true).
> html submitButton
> onClick: (html jQuery id: id) dialog open;
> with: 'Open Lightbox'
>
> I want the lightbox to open immediately, when the page is generated (within
> renderContentOn:)
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Sabine

> NAML

Re: lightbox open within renderContentOn

Johan Brichau-2
isn't there an 'autoOpen' option on the JQDialog ?

On 11 Apr 2013, at 19:54, Bob Arning <[hidden email]> wrote:

> just add this:
>
>     html document addLoadScript: (
>         (html jQuery id: id) dialog open
>     ).
>

> Cheers,
> Bob
>
> On 4/11/13 12:57 PM, Sabine Knöfel wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> this example (JQDialogFunctionalTest) opens a lightbox if the user clicks on
>> a button.
>>
>> | id |
>> html div
>> id: (id := html nextId);
>> script: (html jQuery new dialog
>> html: JQCounterFunctionalTest new;
>> title: 'Lightbox Dialog';
>> resizable: false;
>> modal: true).
>> html submitButton
>> onClick: (html jQuery id: id) dialog open;
>> with: 'Open Lightbox'
>>
>> I want the lightbox to open immediately, when the page is generated (within
>> renderContentOn:)
>>
>> Can anyone help?
>>
>> Sabine

Re: lightbox open within renderContentOn

Sabine Manaa
yes, that works too. Better. Thanks.

html div
        id: self lightboxId;