list of duplicate files in webwerkstatt repo

list of duplicate files in webwerkstatt repo

Davide Della Casa
Hi,

I'm on a de-duplication campaign on my machine, and in the process I picked up the ones in the webwerkstatt repo.

So I'm including the list here, ordered by size. All files in the same color group have the same contents. I've omitted the "auth" files, I bet that those are just necessary in all many directories for the web server.

https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AdIoFN4Io_zNZGQ5Ymp2NmNfNjQ3ZjJzM3hnZjQ&hl=en_GB

I'm sorry I couldn't paste a text file (rather than 5 images) but apparently there is no such feature in the program I'm using.

Hope it helps somehow, at some point.

Cheers,
Davide

Re: list of duplicate files in webwerkstatt repo

Davide Della Casa
Ignore the link below, the correct link is: