little tools support to better browse the squeaktrunk

little tools support to better browse the squeaktrunk

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi all

to push the closure fixes I needed to browse the squeak trunk so I added

        ScriptLoader new addExtraRepositories

so that all the packages get their 3.9a histories and that we can in
one click browse the
squeak repository.

As a test I will integrate some fixes done on the MC browser and other
MC related features.
I will document that of course in our nice bugtracker.

Re: little tools support to better browse the squeaktrunk

Michael Roberts-2
Stef,  i have added to PharoInbox

Name: ScriptLoader-MikeRoberts.1054
-Adds Squeak trunk convenience.

no point doing it by hand?

cheers,
Mike

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 8:01 PM, Stéphane
Ducasse<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> to push the closure fixes I needed to browse the squeak trunk so I added
>
>        ScriptLoader new addExtraRepositories
>
> so that all the packages get their 3.9a histories and that we can in
> one click browse the
> squeak repository.
>
> As a test I will integrate some fixes done on the MC browser and other
> MC related features.
> I will document that of course in our nice bugtracker.
>
> Stef

Re: little tools support to better browse the squeaktrunk

Stéphane Ducasse
ok I will check

Stef