lively-kernel.org downtime

Lincke, Jens
Dear List,

I am sorry to announce a downtime of lively-kernel.org due to power
supply maintenance from
approximately Wednesday 6:00 pm (MET) till Friday 10:00 am  (MET).

Static mirrors of the web page and the wiki are available during that
time on:

http://quatur.net/lively/
http://quatur.net/lively/wiki/

Best Regards,

Jens

Re: lively-kernel.org downtime

Lincke, Jens
Dear List,

lively-kernel.org is online again. :-)

- Jens -

Am 16.03.10 20:09, schrieb Jens Lincke:

> Dear List,
>
> I am sorry to announce a downtime of lively-kernel.org due to power
> supply maintenance from
> approximately Wednesday 6:00 pm (MET) till Friday 10:00 am  (MET).
>
> Static mirrors of the web page and the wiki are available during that
> time on:
>
> http://quatur.net/lively/
> http://quatur.net/lively/wiki/
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Jens

lively-kernel.org downtime

Robert Krahn
Dear List --

Unfortunately we have another downtime scheduled from Friday, May 26, 2pm GMT to Saturday, May 27. The reason is again power maintenance.

During that time our web page will be available at http://quatur.net/lively/ and Lively Wiki can be reached at http://quatur.net/lk/lively-wiki/

Best,
Robert

On Mar 19, 2010, at 11:39 AM, Jens Lincke wrote:

Dear List,

lively-kernel.org is online again. :-)

- Jens -

Am 16.03.10 20:09, schrieb Jens Lincke:
Dear List,

I am sorry to announce a downtime of lively-kernel.org due to power
supply maintenance from
approximately Wednesday 6:00 pm (MET) till Friday 10:00 am  (MET).

Static mirrors of the web page and the wiki are available during that
time on:

http://quatur.net/lively/
http://quatur.net/lively/wiki/

Best Regards,

Jens

Re: lively-kernel.org downtime

Robert Krahn
Dear List --

Of course I meant March, sorry. The server is online again and everything works as it should.

Best,
Robert