loadOBApha

Torsten Bergmann
>What UML are you talking about?

http://www.uml.org ;)

No, just try:

- evaluate "ScriptLoader loadOBApha" in latest #10246
- open a new browser and use "OBPackageBrowserAdapter"
- in the browser select a package, then a class and click on the
  "UML Diag." in the button pane
  You should see a red rectangle with a yellow cross (draing error)
  due to a DNU on nil

It also throws an error if no package is selected and the button
is used.

Bye
T.

--
Computer Bild Tarifsieger! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 ¿/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a

Re: loadOBApha

Damien Cassou
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> No, just try:
>
> - evaluate "ScriptLoader loadOBApha" in latest #10246
> - open a new browser and use "OBPackageBrowserAdapter"
> - in the browser select a package, then a class and click on the
>  "UML Diag." in the button pane

I do not have this "UML Diag" button. You probably have something else
loaded in your image. David may know.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: loadOBApha

David Röthlisberger-2

> - evaluate "ScriptLoader loadOBApha" in latest #10246
> - open a new browser and use "OBPackageBrowserAdapter"
> - in the browser select a package, then a class and click on the
>   "UML Diag." in the button pane
>   You should see a red rectangle with a yellow cross (draing error)
>   due to a DNU on nil

I can confirm this problem.
Its cause is probably outside OB I think, the same code works in Squeak.
I can fix it in OB though.

Also note that these visualizations such as UML do not get loaded or updated with
#loadOBAlpha.
You probably once loaded #loadSuperOB with which you indeed get Mondrian and
OB-Mondrian-Diagrams that embed these visualizations to OB.

> It also throws an error if no package is selected and the button
> is used.

oh, yes, this is an OB problem...
I will fix it.

David

Re: loadOBApha

David Röthlisberger-2

>> - evaluate "ScriptLoader loadOBApha" in latest #10246
>> - open a new browser and use "OBPackageBrowserAdapter"
>> - in the browser select a package, then a class and click on the
>>   "UML Diag." in the button pane
>>   You should see a red rectangle with a yellow cross (draing error)
>>   due to a DNU on nil

>> It also throws an error if no package is selected and the button
>> is used.

I fixed those two problems.
You can load the updates with 'ScriptLoader loadSuperOB'.

David