Bernat Romagosa
Hi list,

Just FYI, metacello fires up an error when trying to load Grease-Slime-jok.4, this is the error I'm getting:

This package depends on the following classes:
  ParseTreeEnvironment
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these definitions:
  ParseTreeEnvironment>>matcher

Apparently, it's no big deal, hitting "continue" gets on with the process. I'm not sure whether this affects Iliad's proper functioning though.

Cheers!

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: loading ConfigurationOfIliad fails

Nicolas Petton
Thanks Bernat. It seems the version of Grease has to be updated in the
metacello config.

Cheers,
Nico

On Thu, 2012-01-26 at 13:03 +0100, Bernat Romagosa wrote:

> Hi list,
>

> Just FYI, metacello fires up an error when trying to load
> Grease-Slime-jok.4, this is the error I'm getting:
>

> This package depends on the following classes:
>   ParseTreeEnvironment
> You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
> these definitions:
>   ParseTreeEnvironment>>matcher
>

> Apparently, it's no big deal, hitting "continue" gets on with the
> process. I'm not sure whether this affects Iliad's proper functioning
> though.
>

> Cheers!
>

> --
> Bernat Romagosa.

Re: loading ConfigurationOfIliad fails

sebastianconcept
+1.

Me wantz Iliad in Pharo 1.4 too

I might use it for an incoming little project

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Nicolas Petton [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Bernat. It seems the version of Grease has to be updated in the
metacello config.

Cheers,
Nico

On Thu, 2012-01-26 at 13:03 +0100, Bernat Romagosa wrote:

> Hi list,
>

> Just FYI, metacello fires up an error when trying to load
> Grease-Slime-jok.4, this is the error I'm getting:
>

> This package depends on the following classes:
>   ParseTreeEnvironment
> You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
> these definitions:
>   ParseTreeEnvironment>>matcher
>

> Apparently, it's no big deal, hitting "continue" gets on with the
> process. I'm not sure whether this affects Iliad's proper functioning
> though.
>

> Cheers!
>

> --
> Bernat Romagosa.

http://forum.world.st/loading-ConfigurationOfIliad-fails-tp4330149p4330458.html
To start a new topic under Iliad, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Iliad, click here.
NAML

On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 15:31 -0800, sebastianconcept wrote:
> +1.
>

> Me wantz Iliad in Pharo 1.4 too
>

> I might use it for an incoming little project

As Pharo 1.4 isn't stable, I didn't test the configuration for it.
I'll do it tomorrow and see what's wrong.

Cheers,
Nico