Tudor Girba-3
Hi,

I am trying to load ECompletion and OCompletion in a core image, but I
do not seem to manage.

I first do: ScriptLoader loadOBAlpha.

I then tried to do "ScriptLoader loadEcompletion" but I get error in
OB. I tried "ScriptLoader loadShout" but I still get an error in OB
due to ECompletion.

I hoped that maybe "Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion';
install: 'OCLoader' would load all the needed dependencies, but it
does not seem to work.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"What we can governs what we wish."

Re: loading ECompletion and OCompletion

Romain Robbes
Hi Doru,

I use dev images most of the time, so I would have to look in more
details.
OCLoader takes care of loading Shout, ECompletion and
ECompletionOmniBrowser (if OB is installed).

If you do:

ScriptLoader loadOBAlpha.

and then:

Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion';  install: 'OCLoader

How does it fail?

Cheers,
        Romain

http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/robbes

Re: loading ECompletion and OCompletion

Tudor Girba-3
Hi,

I tried again with a 10324cl and it seems to work if I do not use the
ScriptLoader loadEcompletion, but directly installed the Ocompletion.

Thanks,
Doru

On 2 Jun 2009, at 10:45, Romain Robbes wrote:

> Hi Doru,
>
> I use dev images most of the time, so I would have to look in more
> details.
> OCLoader takes care of loading Shout, ECompletion and
> ECompletionOmniBrowser (if OB is installed).
>
> If you do:
>
> ScriptLoader loadOBAlpha.
>
> and then:
>
> Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion';  install: 'OCLoader
>
> How does it fail?
>
> Cheers,
> Romain
>
> On Jun 1, 2009, at 12:02 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to load ECompletion and OCompletion in a core image,
>> but I
>> do not seem to manage.
>>
>> I first do: ScriptLoader loadOBAlpha.
>>
>> I then tried to do "ScriptLoader loadEcompletion" but I get error in
>> OB. I tried "ScriptLoader loadShout" but I still get an error in OB
>> due to ECompletion.
>>
>> I hoped that maybe "Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion';
>> install: 'OCLoader' would load all the needed dependencies, but it
>> does not seem to work.
>>
>> What am I doing wrong?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "What we can governs what we wish."

> Romain Robbes
> http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/robbes

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: loading ECompletion and OCompletion

Stéphane Ducasse
good to know
may be I should substitute then by OCompletion

On Jun 2, 2009, at 12:51 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried again with a 10324cl and it seems to work if I do not use the
> ScriptLoader loadEcompletion, but directly installed the Ocompletion.
>
> Thanks,
> Doru
>

> On 2 Jun 2009, at 10:45, Romain Robbes wrote:
>
>> Hi Doru,
>>
>> I use dev images most of the time, so I would have to look in more
>> details.
>> OCLoader takes care of loading Shout, ECompletion and
>> ECompletionOmniBrowser (if OB is installed).
>>
>> If you do:
>>
>> ScriptLoader loadOBAlpha.
>>
>> and then:
>>
>> Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion';  install: 'OCLoader
>>
>> How does it fail?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Romain
>>
>> On Jun 1, 2009, at 12:02 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am trying to load ECompletion and OCompletion in a core image,
>>> but I
>>> do not seem to manage.
>>>
>>> I first do: ScriptLoader loadOBAlpha.
>>>
>>> I then tried to do "ScriptLoader loadEcompletion" but I get error in
>>> OB. I tried "ScriptLoader loadShout" but I still get an error in OB
>>> due to ECompletion.
>>>
>>> I hoped that maybe "Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion';
>>> install: 'OCLoader' would load all the needed dependencies, but it
>>> does not seem to work.
>>>
>>> What am I doing wrong?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru
>>>

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "What we can governs what we wish."

>> --
>> Romain Robbes
>> http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/robbes

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: loading ECompletion and OCompletion

Romain Robbes
Hi Doru,

Good to know everything is working fine ;-).
Were you using the same image the previous time?

        Romain

On Jun 2, 2009, at 12:51 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried again with a 10324cl and it seems to work if I do not use the
> ScriptLoader loadEcompletion, but directly installed the Ocompletion.
>
> Thanks,
> Doru
>

> On 2 Jun 2009, at 10:45, Romain Robbes wrote:
>
>> Hi Doru,
>>
>> I use dev images most of the time, so I would have to look in more
>> details.
>> OCLoader takes care of loading Shout, ECompletion and
>> ECompletionOmniBrowser (if OB is installed).
>>
>> If you do:
>>
>> ScriptLoader loadOBAlpha.
>>
>> and then:
>>
>> Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion';  install: 'OCLoader
>>
>> How does it fail?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Romain
>>
>> On Jun 1, 2009, at 12:02 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am trying to load ECompletion and OCompletion in a core image,
>>> but I
>>> do not seem to manage.
>>>
>>> I first do: ScriptLoader loadOBAlpha.
>>>
>>> I then tried to do "ScriptLoader loadEcompletion" but I get error in
>>> OB. I tried "ScriptLoader loadShout" but I still get an error in OB
>>> due to ECompletion.
>>>
>>> I hoped that maybe "Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion';
>>> install: 'OCLoader' would load all the needed dependencies, but it
>>> does not seem to work.
>>>
>>> What am I doing wrong?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru
>>>

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "What we can governs what we wish."

>> --
>> Romain Robbes
>> http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/robbes

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Romain Robbes
http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/robbes

Re: loading ECompletion and OCompletion

Tudor Girba-3
Hi,

The previous time I used 10321cl, but that should not matter much.

Cheers,
Doru

On 2 Jun 2009, at 13:35, Romain Robbes wrote:

> Hi Doru,
>
> Good to know everything is working fine ;-).
> Were you using the same image the previous time?
>
> Romain
>
> On Jun 2, 2009, at 12:51 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried again with a 10324cl and it seems to work if I do not use the
>> ScriptLoader loadEcompletion, but directly installed the Ocompletion.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 2 Jun 2009, at 10:45, Romain Robbes wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Doru,
>>>
>>> I use dev images most of the time, so I would have to look in more
>>> details.
>>> OCLoader takes care of loading Shout, ECompletion and
>>> ECompletionOmniBrowser (if OB is installed).
>>>
>>> If you do:
>>>
>>> ScriptLoader loadOBAlpha.
>>>
>>> and then:
>>>
>>> Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion';  install: 'OCLoader
>>>
>>> How does it fail?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Romain

>>> --
>>> Romain Robbes
>>> http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/robbes

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

> Romain Robbes
> http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/robbes

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every now and then stop and ask yourself if the war you're fighting
is the right one."