michal-list

hi -

I am having difficulties loading Pier into my squeak 3.10.2 + seaside
2.9a2 image. The universe browser overwrites my seaside with seaside
2.8.3 and squeak map dies with a syntax error. Is there a description
somewhere of the list of mcz to load manually and in which order?

thanks,
Michal

Re: loading Pier into a Seaside 2.9 / Squeak 3.10.2 image?

Lukas Renggli
Magritte and Pier both currently *do not* work with Seaside 2.9. You
have to stick with Seaside 2.8.3 for now.

The manual load order is simple:

1. Magritte-Mode, Magritte-Tests, Magritte-Seaside
2. Pier-Model, Pier-Tests, Pier-Seaside
3. Pier Plugins: Pier-Squeak-Persistency, Pier-Security, Pier-Blog, ...

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch