Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I am trying to load Nautilus in 1.4, but there seems to be a problem
with the configuration. I run:

Gofer it
url: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Nautilus';
package: 'ConfigurationOfNautilus';
load.

(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfNautilus) loadRelease.

But, the Growl dependency is incorrect:

                spec project: 'Growl' with:[
                        spec
                                repository: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Growl';
                                package: 'Growl' ].

We could create a ConfigurationOfGrowl, or just load the package directly:
                        spec
                                package: 'Growl' with: [spec repository:
'http://www.squeaksource.com/Growl' ].

Which one do you prefer?

Btw, the Moose build is failing because of this :).

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: loading nautilus

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I see that the problem was corrected in the meantime with a ConfigurationOfGrowl. Thanks.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every now and then stop and ask yourself if the war you're fighting is the right one."