espin
hi,
Error: The spelling dictionary cannot be downloaded from
<http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/rb-spelling.dat>.

I think this is due to recent changes in RB (which codetalk loads)
http://www.mail-archive.com/pharo-project@.../msg24201.html

Any suggestions?
Bye
Enrico

--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick
"Hear and forget; see and remember;do and understand."—Mitchel Resnick

Re: [squeak-dev] loading of codetalk fails due to

espin
thanks!

On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 18:38, Mariano Martinez Peck
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi I think it fails because lukas server is down. You can check it on the
> browser.
>
> cheer
>
> mariano
>
> On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Enrico Spinielli
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> hi,
>> Error: The spelling dictionary cannot be downloaded from
>> <http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/rb-spelling.dat>.
>>
>> I think this is due to recent changes in RB (which codetalk loads)
>>
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/pharo-project@.../msg24201.html
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>> Bye
>> Enrico
>>
>> --
>> Enrico Spinielli
>> "Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick
>> "Hear and forget; see and remember;do and understand."—Mitchel Resnick

--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick
"Hear and forget; see and remember;do and understand."—Mitchel Resnick

Re: loading of codetalk fails due to

Marcus Denker-4

On Jan 1, 2011, at 6:37 PM, Enrico Spinielli wrote:

> hi,
> Error: The spelling dictionary cannot be downloaded from
> <http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/rb-spelling.dat>.
>
> I think this is due to recent changes in RB (which codetalk loads)
> http://www.mail-archive.com/pharo-project@.../msg24201.html

The problem was the server lukas-renggli.ch was down. It seems to work now again.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.