local metacello?

HwaJong Oh
Hi,

Squeaksource is down at this moment. While wating, I send this question.

Can Metacello work locally and remotely to squeaksource or other 3rd server?
Stack up some versions locally and later sync them with squeaksource?

HwaJong Oh

Re: local metacello?

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 8:30 AM, HwaJong Oh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Squeaksource is down at this moment. While wating, I send this question.

Can Metacello work locally and remotely to squeaksource or other 3rd server?
Stack up some versions locally and later sync them with squeaksource?

Yes, you can. But you may need to use something like #repositoriesOverride.
I am sure Dale can help you more than me.

HwaJong Oh

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com