location of package SkipLists from ConfigurationOfFuzzySearch?

location of package SkipLists from ConfigurationOfFuzzySearch?

Paul DeBruicker
Hi -

I'm trying to load this package http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~hernan/FuzzySearcher and MC cannot locate the SkipLists package.  Is it published anywhere?

Thanks

Paul

Re: location of package SkipLists from ConfigurationOfFuzzySearch?

EstebanLM
Hi,

you have a configuration there… I didn’t tried (so I’m not sure it will work), but I guess you need to use it to have all dependencies loaded.

cheers,
Esteban

> On 15 Oct 2016, at 20:39, PAUL DEBRUICKER <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi -
>
> I'm trying to load this package http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~hernan/FuzzySearcher and MC cannot locate the SkipLists package.  Is it published anywhere?
>

> Thanks
>
> Paul

Re: location of package SkipLists from ConfigurationOfFuzzySearch?

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Esteban,

The config stops because the SkipLists package isn't in the FuzzySearcher repo and whatever repo it is in isn't set as  the repository to look in.  Do you know what repo the SkipLists package is in?

Thanks

Paul

EstebanLM wrote
Hi,

you have a configuration there… I didn’t tried (so I’m not sure it will work), but I guess you need to use it to have all dependencies loaded.

cheers,
Esteban

> On 15 Oct 2016, at 20:39, PAUL DEBRUICKER <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi -
>
> I'm trying to load this package http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~hernan/FuzzySearcher and MC cannot locate the SkipLists package.  Is it published anywhere?
>

> Thanks
>
> Paul

Re: location of package SkipLists from ConfigurationOfFuzzySearch?

hernanmd
Hi Paul,

May be SkipLists was included in Pharo images at the time I published the package.
You can find it here:

http://www.squeaksource.com/skiplists

Cheers,

Hernán