looking for Morphic-Games package

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I'm looking for the package containing tetris, free cell, …
does any of you know where it is?

Re: looking for Morphic-Games package

stephane ducasse
found it on ss :)

On Mar 6, 2012, at 10:12 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I'm looking for the package containing tetris, free cell, …
> does any of you know where it is?
>
> Stef

Re: looking for Morphic-Games package

Edgar De Cleene

On 3/6/12 7:12 AM, "Stéphane Ducasse" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I'm looking for the package containing tetris, free cell, Š
> does any of you know where it is?
>
> Stef

Just for you I remade for Pharo
File in for the repository.
Load MorphicGames-edc.3.mcz
Evaluate (Tetris new) openInWorld

Maybe not all Games work , but is a start.

What about a FunPharo ?
Like the idea or no old stuff into Pharo ?

By the way gracias a Mariano y a Esteban.

I using Nautilus 1.4 and last CogVM for doing this.

Edgar

AgregaRepoLadrillos.st (252 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: looking for Morphic-Games package

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks

I was fixing the := and found some problems in fixUnderscore so I fixed it also.
and I have to fix the selectionMenu so thanks I will have a look.

This is for a deliverable for a project on cohesion metrics computation and I like the package.

Stef