looking for part time assistance in Seaside application

looking for part time assistance in Seaside application

Chris Dawson
Hi there,

I've been building an app on Seaside for the past few months and would like to find someone else to help me with it.  If you are a seaside programmer and would like 10 hours a week in part time coding, please contact me directly with your resume and rate.  I cannot hire a programmer outside of the US for now.  I'd prefer someone that has experience with GemStone/S as well, though my requirements in the short term are really just to do pure Seaside programming.

Chris

Re: looking for part time assistance in Seaside application

watt p.
Hi Chris,

I have been doing Java for the past six years.  I came to learn about ST and Seaside 2-3 years ago.  I can code Seaside apps but I have not done it professionally.  And I am looking for an opportunity to do that.  Would you be interested?  I can do sample work you send to demonstrate my skills.  I am willing to take below market rate if you are interested.  I am in Chicago at the moment.  Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

Watt P.