looking for podcast interviewee for FLOSS Weekly next wednesday

looking for podcast interviewee for FLOSS Weekly next wednesday

Randal L. Schwartz

I'm gonna seem like a hypocrite, since we just released the FLOSS Weekly
podcast on Catalyst (the Perl MVC web framework) (twit.tv/floss20), but
I now want to follow it up immediately with a podcast on Seaside, especially
since I mention Smalltalk at the beginning of this Catalyst podcast.

Our taping slot is Wednesday the 24th from 3 to 5pm west coast US (GMT - 7),
so you'd need to be available via Skype at that time.  Is there anyone
available who could talk to the history, present, and future of Seaside?  (Of
course, I'm mostly staring in Avi's direction here.)

Re: looking for podcast interviewee for FLOSS Weekly next wednesday

Avi Bryant-2
On 10/19/07, Randal L. Schwartz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Our taping slot is Wednesday the 24th from 3 to 5pm west coast US (GMT - 7),
> so you'd need to be available via Skype at that time.  Is there anyone
> available who could talk to the history, present, and future of Seaside?  (Of
> course, I'm mostly staring in Avi's direction here.)

Hey Randal,

Sure, I'm up for it.  I can even go down to Leo's studio if we'll get
a better recording that way...

Avi

Re: looking for podcast interviewee for FLOSS Weekly next wednesday

Jason Rogers-4
I'm waiting with bated breath.

On 10/19/07, Avi Bryant <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 10/19/07, Randal L. Schwartz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Our taping slot is Wednesday the 24th from 3 to 5pm west coast US (GMT - 7),
> > so you'd need to be available via Skype at that time.  Is there anyone
> > available who could talk to the history, present, and future of Seaside?  (Of
> > course, I'm mostly staring in Avi's direction here.)
>
> Hey Randal,
>
> Sure, I'm up for it.  I can even go down to Leo's studio if we'll get
> a better recording that way...
>
> Avi

Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life
which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of
the Son of God, who loved me, and gave
himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20

Re: looking for podcast interviewee for FLOSS Weekly next wednesday

Jimmie Houchin-3
Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> I'm gonna seem like a hypocrite, since we just released the FLOSS Weekly
> podcast on Catalyst (the Perl MVC web framework) (twit.tv/floss20), but
> I now want to follow it up immediately with a podcast on Seaside, especially
> since I mention Smalltalk at the beginning of this Catalyst podcast.
>
> Our taping slot is Wednesday the 24th from 3 to 5pm west coast US (GMT - 7),
> so you'd need to be available via Skype at that time.  Is there anyone
> available who could talk to the history, present, and future of Seaside?  (Of
> course, I'm mostly staring in Avi's direction here.)

Any news on this? :)

Thanks.

Jimmie

Re: looking for podcast interviewee for FLOSS Weekly next wednesday

Randal L. Schwartz

Jimmie> Any news on this? :)

It was taped last wednesday, and it's in Leo's queue to post-produce (edit)
and push into the distribution system.  I suspect it'll be out within another
week or two.