looking for project using Voyage in order to test a redis Driver implementation

1 message Options

looking for project using Voyage in order to test a redis Driver implementation

CafeKrem
Hello,

I'm interning for telna (today -> August 2020) , I'm working on implementation of a voyage redis driver. I have finished the first iteration, all voyage-kernel tests are green, so functionally it's work.  but in production, I think it will fail.

So I'm looking for projects using voyage to test my implementation.

if you have advice, qualities criteria,  in order to improve my implementation please let me know.

RoadMap:
1- [ ] add documentations
        - [ ] implementation documentation
        - [ ] documentation in the project (class description ...)
2- [ ] test on other projects

I will send another mail with documentation in a few days.

Thank you !
--
Dutriez Clément