lost #asMutator

keith1y
I have just loaded Seaside2.8 for the first time, I find it calls
Symbol-#asMutator
which is no longer there. Any clues?

Keith

Re: lost #asMutator

Lukas Renggli
> I have just loaded Seaside2.8 for the first time, I find it calls
> Symbol-#asMutator which is no longer there. Any clues?

#asMutator is in 3.9 the 3.9 core image. It seems that it got lost in
the process. I added it to Seaside2.8a1-lr.389 and we have again an
override ...

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: lost #asMutator

Philippe Marschall
Hi

If you run Seaside 2.8 on Squeak 3.7 you need to load SeasideSqueak37.
We really had to get rid of these overrides in Seaside 2.8.

Cheers
Philippe

2007/7/4, Keith Hodges <[hidden email]>:

> I have just loaded Seaside2.8 for the first time, I find it calls
> Symbol-#asMutator
> which is no longer there. Any clues?
>

> Keith

Re: lost #asMutator

keith1y
Philippe Marschall wrote:
> Hi
>
> If you run Seaside 2.8 on Squeak 3.7 you need to load SeasideSqueak37.
> We really had to get rid of these overrides in Seaside 2.8.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

Oh thats ok, as long as I know where to find them, btw I am using 3.8

Keith

Re: lost #asMutator

Lukas Renggli
> If you run Seaside 2.8 on Squeak 3.7 you need to load SeasideSqueak37.
> We really had to get rid of these overrides in Seaside 2.8.

Sorry, I forgot about that. I removed the method again.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: lost #asMutator

Philippe Marschall
2007/7/4, Keith Hodges <[hidden email]>:

> Philippe Marschall wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > If you run Seaside 2.8 on Squeak 3.7 you need to load SeasideSqueak37.
> > We really had to get rid of these overrides in Seaside 2.8.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Philippe
> >
> Oh thats ok, as long as I know where to find them, btw I am using 3.8

I just downloaded a vanilla Squeak 3.8 6665 and it has #asMutator in it.

Philippe