lost smalltalk importer version

Tudor Girba
Hi Jannik and Simon,

Moose-SmalltalkImporter-jannik_laval.89 is not merged in the main
branch. If I try to merge, it produces a conflict with the changes
from Moose-SmalltalkImporter-simondenier.89.

Could you please take a look?

Also, it looks like no test was provided :). Could you please add one,
because this is a critical part.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Live like you mean it."

Re: lost smalltalk importer version

Simon Denier-3

On 18 mai 2010, at 11:06, Tudor Girba wrote:

Hi Jannik and Simon,

Moose-SmalltalkImporter-jannik_laval.89 is not merged in the main branch. If I try to merge, it produces a conflict with the changes from Moose-SmalltalkImporter-simondenier.89.

Could you please take a look?

Actually it's part of the same issue. Moose-SmalltalkImporter-simondenier.89 supersedes Moose-SmalltalkImporter-jannik_laval.89.

Also, it looks like no test was provided :). Could you please add one, because this is a critical part.

That's true, this importer was started by Jannik as a hack for Morphic analysis but it should be better integrated (another good use case for test trait, since we would like to reuse most tests of the Smalltalk package importer for this one, modulo a few adaptation).

--
 Simon