lukas-renggli.ch down, mirrors exists ?

laurent laffont
Hello,

I want to check if there's updates to Slime package as I faces several bugs but  sources.lukas-renggli.ch seems to be down. Is there a mirror ?

About the bugs (Slime-lr.24,current pharo rc1 web image), when I select refactor > code critics:

- it seems that ParserTreeSearcher has been renamed to RBParserTreeSearcher. Thus there's several errors like WAChangesStateWhileRenderingRule>>initialize (ParseTreeSearcher is Undeclared)

- this done, I have the error: AnObsoleteParseTreeSearcher(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #executeTree:initialAnswer:  (from RBAssignmentIfTrueRule>>checkMethod:)

How do I save a stack trace to a text file (or clipboard) from the debugger ?

Regards,

Laurent Laffont

Re: lukas-renggli.ch down, mirrors exists ?

Stéphane Ducasse
not!

Now lukas will publish a new version of gofer that supports: fetch and update
        we will be able to fetch and synchronize a complete project and gofer will check first on your
        local hd before loading.
        So yes you will be able to code in the train and resync your repo....

        So gitish and wished

Stef

On Dec 2, 2009, at 11:49 AM, laurent laffont wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to check if there's updates to Slime package as I faces several bugs but  sources.lukas-renggli.ch seems to be down. Is there a mirror ?
>

> About the bugs (Slime-lr.24,current pharo rc1 web image), when I select refactor > code critics:
>
> - it seems that ParserTreeSearcher has been renamed to RBParserTreeSearcher. Thus there's several errors like WAChangesStateWhileRenderingRule>>initialize (ParseTreeSearcher is Undeclared)
>
> - this done, I have the error: AnObsoleteParseTreeSearcher(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #executeTree:initialAnswer:  (from RBAssignmentIfTrueRule>>checkMethod:)
>

> How do I save a stack trace to a text file (or clipboard) from the debugger ?
>

> Regards,
>
> Laurent Laffont

Re: lukas-renggli.ch down, mirrors exists ?

Mariano Martinez Peck

2009/12/2 laurent laffont <[hidden email]>
Hello,

I want to check if there's updates to Slime package as I faces several bugs but  sources.lukas-renggli.ch seems to be down. Is there a mirror ?

About the bugs (Slime-lr.24,current pharo rc1 web image), when I select refactor > code critics:

- it seems that ParserTreeSearcher has been renamed to RBParserTreeSearcher. Thus there's several errors like WAChangesStateWhileRenderingRule>>initialize (ParseTreeSearcher is Undeclared)

- this done, I have the error: AnObsoleteParseTreeSearcher(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #executeTree:initialAnswer:  (from RBAssignmentIfTrueRule>>checkMethod:)

How do I save a stack trace to a text file (or clipboard) from the debugger ?

Look for the file called PharoDebug.log which is in the directory where the image is. It will have not only the stacktrace but also much more information, as VM version, OS, etc.

Best,

Mariano

Regards,

Laurent Laffont

Re: lukas-renggli.ch down, mirrors exists ?

laurent laffont

Look for the file called PharoDebug.log which is in the directory where the image is. It will have not only the stacktrace but also much more information, as VM version, OS, etc.

Best,

Mariano

Cool ! Thank You !

Laurent

Re: lukas-renggli.ch down, mirrors exists ?

Simon Denier-3

On 2 déc. 2009, at 08:05, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

[...]

or....

In the debugger, open the contextual menu and there is an item 'mail out bug report' to directly send the stack trace with VM version etc to the pharo list (or whoever you want to, but by default it's the Pharo ml). Of course you can edit the message to make it shorter (we dont need the full stack in general) and describe your problem etc.

Best,

Mariano

Regards,

Laurent Laffont