[magritte] about filter of a report

Anamaria PARVU
Hello,

 I generate a report with magritte reports and I want to make a filter which compares strings and list only the smaller values. Till now I can list only values which match exactly.

Re: [magritte] about filter of a report

Lukas Renggli
>   I generate a report with magritte reports and I want to make a filter
> which compares strings and list only the smaller values. Till now I can list
> only values which match exactly.

As far as I know there are no built in filters in Magritte reports, it
would a be an interesting thing to have though. What did you do so
far, what is the problem you are stuck with?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [magritte] about filter of a report

Anamaria PARVU
I have this, for example:

    self report rowFilter: [:item | (self report columns collect: [:col | col description in: [:desc | desc toString: (item readUsing: desc) ]] ) anySatisfy: [:value | (value matches: ((Date today) asString))]]

but I want something like this, but doesn't work values < (Date today) asString

On 6/29/07, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
>   I generate a report with magritte reports and I want to make a filter
> which compares strings and list only the smaller values. Till now I can list
> only values which match exactly.

As far as I know there are no built in filters in Magritte reports, it
would a be an interesting thing to have though. What did you do so
far, what is the problem you are stuck with?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch