magritte and pier for 2.9

Randal L. Schwartz

Can I use the existing Magritte and Pier with 2.9, or do these need
to be updated?

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion

Re: magritte and pier for 2.9

Lukas Renggli
Magritte works well with Seaside 2.9, I am using it myself in various projects.

Pier is problematic, because it depends on various internal features
of Seaside. Pier-Seaside will require various parts to be fixed or
rewritten.

Cheers,
Lukas

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch