magritte extras

1 message Options

magritte extras

Sean Glazier
I am looking at creating a tool that works like the magritte example.
It uses Magritte-XMLBinding. I ran the tests and had a small number of failures in Magritte-Tests-XMLBinding. The example class MADescriptionEditor  is in the examples tag of the Magritte-Seaside package.  It came from Repository: http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Magritte/Magritte3/main/  and the XML binding for the examples comes from Repository:http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Magritte/Magritte3Addons/main/

So if someone has these working  and playing together that would be great. If it is outdated and we are to use something else I would like to know what the preferred way is so I can build the example building the descriptions using I guess json.

Many thanks :-)

Kind Regards,

Sean Glazier