magritte presentations in Glamour

cdelaunay
Hello,

When I want to open a magritte presentation, glamour always open it in a very small size (in a 'scrollPane'), without filling the whole space of the cell.
Does anyOne know what could be the problem or what could I do to solve that?

Re: magritte presentations in Glamour

Tudor Girba
Hi Cyrille,

This is a known bug and it is due to GeneralScrollPane behaving strangely when inside a Tab.

Please open a bug report for this. For the moment, the only way around it is to not use a title for the presentation so that you do not get a Tab widget.

Cheers,
Doru

On 21 Mar 2011, at 11:27, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When I want to open a magritte presentation, glamour always open it in a very small size (in a 'scrollPane'), without filling the whole space of the cell.
> Does anyOne know what could be the problem or what could I do to solve that?

www.tudorgirba.com

"When people care, great things can happen."

Re: magritte presentations in Glamour

cdelaunay
Ok, thank you.

http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/detail?id=559