manual one click for 4.7

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I manually put together a one-click distribution. You can find it here:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18323746/Moose/moose-suite-4.7.zip

Please test it.

In the future, we need to rebuild the automatic job for creating the distributions. This should be a priority for 4.8.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."

Re: manual one click for 4.7

stephane ducasse

On Feb 28, 2013, at 8:35 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I manually put together a one-click distribution. You can find it here:
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18323746/Moose/moose-suite-4.7.zip
>
> Please test it.
>
> In the future, we need to rebuild the automatic job for creating the distributions. This should be a priority for 4.8.

Yes now that we can have a good jenkins support.

> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."

Re: manual one click for 4.7

Tudor Girba-2
I tested it on Windows and on Mac. The icons are not yet properly set for some reason, but I guess we have to live with it.

Can anyone test to see if the one click works on some Linux flavor?

Doru

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 8:35 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I manually put together a one-click distribution. You can find it here:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18323746/Moose/moose-suite-4.7.zip

Please test it.

In the future, we need to rebuild the automatic job for creating the distributions. This should be a priority for 4.8.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: manual one click for 4.7

Robert von Burg
Hello Doru

On 1 March 2013 10:12, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I tested it on Windows and on Mac. The icons are not yet properly set for
> some reason, but I guess we have to live with it.
>
> Can anyone test to see if the one click works on some Linux flavor?

I could test it, but the dropbox link is not valid anymore

Robert
--
Robert von Burg <[hidden email]>
dipl. Informatiker in Softwareentwicklung HF / pBac-Eng ODEC

http://eitchnet.ch
http://gsinet.ch

Re: manual one click for 4.7

Tudor Girba-2

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Robert von Burg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Doru

On 1 March 2013 10:12, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I tested it on Windows and on Mac. The icons are not yet properly set for
> some reason, but I guess we have to live with it.
>
> Can anyone test to see if the one click works on some Linux flavor?

I could test it, but the dropbox link is not valid anymore

Robert
--
Robert von Burg <[hidden email]>
dipl. Informatiker in Softwareentwicklung HF / pBac-Eng ODEC
software development
system & network administration

http://eitchnet.ch
http://gsinet.ch

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: manual one click for 4.7

Uko2
Won't run on my mac.

Executing moose_suite_4_7.app/Contents/MacOS/pharo starts up moose, but I
can't run it by double-clicking the app

Uko

Re: manual one click for 4.7

Usman Bhatti

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Strange. What OSX?

Lion 10.7.5

Doru

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 10:47 AM, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Won't run on my mac.

Executing moose_suite_4_7.app/Contents/MacOS/pharo starts up moose, but I
can't run it by double-clicking the app

Uko

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: manual one click for 4.7

Uko2
Mountain Lion 10.8.2

Re: manual one click for 4.7

Robert von Burg
Hey guys

On 1 March 2013 10:28, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Oops:
>
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18323746/Moose/moose_suite_4_7.zip

I tested in on Ubuntu 12.10 64 bit.

There are two caveats: added execution bit to Moose.sh and the pharo binary.

I know you want to have one bundle, but this can be mitigated by
simply using tar.gz which preserves the
execution bits. I would strongly suggest to have three bundles: Mac,
Windows and Linux - .app, zip and tar.gz

regards