markup - how to

laurent laffont
Hi,

looking at seaside & pharo book editors it seems that there's a Textile-like generator in Seaside / Pier. How can I use it ?

I've written a little class to browse ProfStef tutorials, I want to try to write something similar as http://slideshow.rubyforge.org/.

Laurent Laffont

Re: markup - how to

Lukas Renggli
> looking at seaside & pharo book editors it seems that there's a Textile-like
> generator in Seaside / Pier. How can I use it ?

This is all part of Pier. Just take a Seaside image with Pier
pre-loaded or load the packages Magritte-Model, Magritte-Seaside,
Pier-Model and Pier-Seaside into any Seaside image. The toolbar above
the wiki editor comes from the package Pier-EditorEnh.

Lukas

> I've written a little class to browse ProfStef tutorials, I want to try to
> write something similar as http://slideshow.rubyforge.org/.
> Laurent Laffont
> http://pharocasts.blogspot.com/
> http://magaloma.blogspot.com/

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: markup - how to

laurent laffont
On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> looking at seaside & pharo book editors it seems that there's a Textile-like
> generator in Seaside / Pier. How can I use it ?

This is all part of Pier. Just take a Seaside image with Pier
pre-loaded or load the packages Magritte-Model, Magritte-Seaside,
Pier-Model and Pier-Seaside into any Seaside image. The toolbar above
the wiki editor comes from the package Pier-EditorEnh.

Indeed I'm currently using the Seaside image from seaside.st, all seems here. But I'm puzzled on where to look at... lot of things to look at...

Also I'm trying to find how to handle left and right arrows to change slide. I've found this thread but it's not complete http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.seaside/21798
These keys are handled in seaside/pharo book, but I cannot find the corresponding code :(

Cheers,

Laurent

Lukas

> I've written a little class to browse ProfStef tutorials, I want to try to
> write something similar as http://slideshow.rubyforge.org/.
> Laurent Laffont
> http://pharocasts.blogspot.com/
> http://magaloma.blogspot.com/

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: markup - how to

Yanni Chiu
I think you're looking for the "Pier-Book" package from the project at:
     http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pier2.html

If you download a pre-built Pier2 image from:
     http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/

then you should have Pier-Book already loaded. If not, then load it from
the repository.

--
Yanni