mashups

ccrosetti
Hi, is there a tutorial on how LK can mashup content from a site like TripAdvisor?

Thanks, Carlos

Re: mashups

Robert Krahn-4
It depends on what you want to do.

For how to interface with an HTTP service see
and

For creating a UI you might want to look into the  "Programming with Morphic - Intro" and "Data bindings" slides.

Best,
Robert

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 5:06 PM, Carlos Crosetti <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, is there a tutorial on how LK can mashup content from a site like TripAdvisor?

Thanks, Carlos

Re: mashups

ccrosetti

Hi, I am interested in including an external JS library to build a timeline

like

is there a tutorial explaining how to load or include JS code from my LK world?

Thanks, Carlos