meta tags

ching
Hi Seaside,

How does one implement meta tags in Seaside? I am interested in the
meta tags, meta description and meta keywords.

Thanks,

Ching

Re: meta tags

Brian Collins-5
In your component create a method called updateRoot: root
and then you can use root meta to create meta tags. e.g.

updateRoot: root
  root meta
    name: 'keywords';
    content: 'seaside, cats'

On 16/11/2007, Ching de la Serna <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Seaside,
>
> How does one implement meta tags in Seaside? I am interested in the
> meta tags, meta description and meta keywords.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ching

Brian Collins

Re: meta tags

Brian Collins-5
you might also wanna throw in a super updateRoot: root

--
Brian Collins

Re: meta tags

ching