metacello packaging

Julian Fitzell-2
Dale,

What's the status of the metacello refactoring you were looking at?
I'm getting a lot of pressure to release an RC; I was hoping to
release it in conjunction with an metacello config but am just
wondering whether to go ahead without that.

Julian

Re: metacello packaging

Dale Henrichs
Julian Fitzell wrote:

> Dale,
>
> What's the status of the metacello refactoring you were looking at?
> I'm getting a lot of pressure to release an RC; I was hoping to
> release it in conjunction with an metacello config but am just
> wondering whether to go ahead without that.
>
> Julian

Julian,

I have had a family emergency that has kept me from making any progress
on the packaging effort.

I am hoping that next week things will be back to normal and I'll be
able to make progress again.

Dale

Re: metacello packaging

Julian Fitzell-2
On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Julian Fitzell wrote:
>>
>> Dale,
>>
>> What's the status of the metacello refactoring you were looking at?
>> I'm getting a lot of pressure to release an RC; I was hoping to
>> release it in conjunction with an metacello config but am just
>> wondering whether to go ahead without that.
> I have had a family emergency that has kept me from making any progress on
> the packaging effort.
>
> I am hoping that next week things will be back to normal and I'll be able to
> make progress again.

Ok, no worries. I hope everything is ok soon.

Julian

Re: metacello packaging

Nick

> I am hoping that next week things will be back to normal and I'll be able to
> make progress again.

Are we planning to include the WAWelcome package in the latest ConfigurationOfSeaside30?

Re: metacello packaging

Julian Fitzell-2
On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Nick Ager <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> > I am hoping that next week things will be back to normal and I'll be
>> > able to
>> > make progress again.
>
> Are we planning to include the WAWelcome package in the latest
> ConfigurationOfSeaside30?

Yup.

Julian

Re: metacello packaging

Julian Fitzell-2
On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Julian Fitzell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Julian Fitzell wrote:
>>>
>>> Dale,
>>>
>>> What's the status of the metacello refactoring you were looking at?
>>> I'm getting a lot of pressure to release an RC; I was hoping to
>>> release it in conjunction with an metacello config but am just
>>> wondering whether to go ahead without that.
>> I have had a family emergency that has kept me from making any progress on
>> the packaging effort.
>>
>> I am hoping that next week things will be back to normal and I'll be able to
>> make progress again.
>
> Ok, no worries. I hope everything is ok soon.

So perhaps I'll post a one-click this weekend? Dale can always use
that image to build the Metacello config matching the release?

Julian

Re: metacello packaging

Dale Henrichs
Julian Fitzell wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Julian Fitzell <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> I have had a family emergency that has kept me from making any progress on
>>> the packaging effort.
>>>
>>> I am hoping that next week things will be back to normal and I'll be able to
>>> make progress again.
>> Ok, no worries. I hope everything is ok soon.
>
> So perhaps I'll post a one-click this weekend? Dale can always use
> that image to build the Metacello config matching the release?
>
> Julian

Julian,

Yeas I can take the one-click and snap off a matching Seaside config...

Dale