migrating PharoNonCorePackages/Sound to PharoExtras/Sound

migrating PharoNonCorePackages/Sound to PharoExtras/Sound

stephane ducasse
Hi guys

I will also copy the configuration files from MetacelloRepository.
Then I will update these configurations to propose
        SoundSynthesis
        SoundScore
        SoundTools

Then I will try to make them work on 2.0

Re: migrating PharoNonCorePackages/Sound to PharoExtras/Sound

stephane ducasse
Silly me I was not aware that there was pharosound so I will migrate it.

Stef