migration to 6.1 was super easy.

Paul DeBruicker
Thanks for all the hard work.

It took me about 30 minutes to migrate one of my projects from 32bit Pharo 5 to 64bit 6.1 this afternoon.  It has about 40 external dependencies so I thought it would take much longer to get everything sorted.

Re: migration to 6.1 was super easy.

Stephane Ducasse-3
Thanks this is a great testimony.
BTW I would love to have a success story around your project.
Can we take it off line?