mime type

Diogenes Moreira
Hi my folk,

I need set the http header of a component.

in another lenguage i can set liki this

Response.AddHeadder ("content-type", "application/xls")

But im don't how set this property in the commanche response.

Any can send me a any could

Thankyou in advance, sorry for my English
---
Amigo

Necesito setear los http de un component...

No se como hacerlo
en otros lenguajes puede hacer algo asi:

Response.AddHeadder ("content-type", "application/xls")

Alguna pista.

Gracias por adelantado

Re: mime type

Philippe Marschall
2008/6/26 Diogenes Moreira <[hidden email]>:
> Hi my folk,
>
> I need set the http header of a component.
>
> in another lenguage i can set liki this
>
> Response.AddHeadder ("content-type", "application/xls")
>
> But im don't how set this property in the commanche response.

You don't mess around with Comanche. You send #contentType:
'application/xls' to your instance of WAResponse.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: mime type

Diogenes Moreira
yes, but how obtein my WAReponse Instance,

sorry i'm newby.

Thanks...

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 2:05 AM, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
2008/6/26 Diogenes Moreira <[hidden email]>:
> Hi my folk,
>
> I need set the http header of a component.
>
> in another lenguage i can set liki this
>
> Response.AddHeadder ("content-type", "application/xls")
>
> But im don't how set this property in the commanche response.

You don't mess around with Comanche. You send #contentType:
'application/xls' to your instance of WAResponse.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: mime type

Gerhard Obermann
Hi!

To return a csv file which is opened by excel we are using the following code.
It should be implemented in WASession or in a subclass.

respondContent: aContentString ofMimeType: aTypeString fileName: aName
    "Return a response with given string as content that is of passed mime type"

    self returnResponse: (WAResponse document: aContentString mimeType: aTypeString fileName: aName)

br
Gerhard

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Diogenes Moreira <[hidden email]> wrote:
yes, but how obtein my WAReponse Instance,

sorry i'm newby.

Thanks...

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 2:05 AM, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
2008/6/26 Diogenes Moreira <[hidden email]>:
> Hi my folk,
>
> I need set the http header of a component.
>
> in another lenguage i can set liki this
>
> Response.AddHeadder ("content-type", "application/xls")
>
> But im don't how set this property in the commanche response.

You don't mess around with Comanche. You send #contentType:
'application/xls' to your instance of WAResponse.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: mime type

Diogenes Moreira