misc one

rush
If there is no method selected (for instance while inherited methods are
shown select one ineherited, and then filter out inherited ones), Method
menu still has reformat enabled (pressing it generates DNU).

Davorin Rusevljan

p.s. I find DS 5 to be great!

Re: misc one

Blair McGlashan
"rush" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> If there is no method selected (for instance while inherited methods are
> shown select one ineherited, and then filter out inherited ones), Method
> menu still has reformat enabled (pressing it generates DNU).

Thanks Davorin, this was later reported (in a slightly different form) by
Chris Uppal in another thread and I assigned it defect no. 477.

Regards

Blair