missing class

Juan-2

Hello people I'm retaking the use of pharo smalltlak and see that the community has not rested ,, good about it. I see many changes and improvements and some absences . Anyone know as a replacement TimeStamp class that seems to be more in the core? regards Juan Diaz Cortez

Re: missing class

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi Juan,

> On 20 Jun 2016, at 16:56, Juan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hello people
>
> I'm retaking the use of pharo smalltlak and see that the community has not rested ,, good about it. I see many changes and improvements and some absences . Anyone know as a replacement TimeStamp class that seems to be more in the core?
>
> regards
>
> Juan Diaz Cortez

Just use the superclass DateAndTime. TimeStamp was an almost empty subclass that did not really add any behaviour. There are many print methods that you can use (instance side) or parse methods (class side) that should cover most use cases.

HTH,

Sven