missing package from Seaside30

Dale Henrichs
Back at the beginning of this month I had started work on Grease 1.0.5 and Seaside 3.0.5 and I loaded the latest packages in the repository and then saved on a version of the configuration.

Today I resumed work and noticed that the package Grease-Pharo-Core-as.38 is missing ...

Given the recent trouble with SqueakSource I am wondering if that file was lost or explicitly removed?

Dale_______________________________________________
seaside-dev mailing list

Re: missing package from Seaside30

Philippe Marschall
2011/4/27 Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]>:
> Back at the beginning of this month I had started work on Grease 1.0.5 and Seaside 3.0.5 and I loaded the latest packages in the repository and then saved on a version of the configuration.
>
> Today I resumed work and noticed that the package Grease-Pharo-Core-as.38 is missing ...
>
> Given the recent trouble with SqueakSource I am wondering if that file was lost or explicitly removed?

The file is supposed to be in the SeasideWip respository. However I
could not move it due to a Monticello error so I uploaded it here [1].
Where is it referenced from? It should not be in 3.0.4 or 3.0.5.

 [1] http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=267

Cheers
Philippe

Re: missing package from Seaside30

Dale Henrichs
Back at the beginning of April I assume it was in the Seaside30 repository ... it made it into the configuration and I presumably just loaded the latest packages that were there ...

I changed the configuration this morning, because the file was missing and if it is not missing by accident then no harm no foul...

With the SqueakSource instability I thought maybe the file had been lost...

Dale

On Apr 27, 2011, at 3:17 AM, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> 2011/4/27 Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]>:
>> Back at the beginning of this month I had started work on Grease 1.0.5 and Seaside 3.0.5 and I loaded the latest packages in the repository and then saved on a version of the configuration.
>>
>> Today I resumed work and noticed that the package Grease-Pharo-Core-as.38 is missing ...
>>
>> Given the recent trouble with SqueakSource I am wondering if that file was lost or explicitly removed?
>
> The file is supposed to be in the SeasideWip respository. However I
> could not move it due to a Monticello error so I uploaded it here [1].
> Where is it referenced from? It should not be in 3.0.4 or 3.0.5.
>
> [1] http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=267
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

Re: missing package from Seaside30

Dale Henrichs
Okay,

Today I see that the missing mcz (along with several other mcz files
committed on March 9) have reappeared in Seaside30 ... perhaps the
restore run earlier today restored them...

Dale

On 04/27/2011 03:38 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> Back at the beginning of April I assume it was in the Seaside30 repository ... it made it into the configuration and I presumably just loaded the latest packages that were there ...
>
> I changed the configuration this morning, because the file was missing and if it is not missing by accident then no harm no foul...
>
> With the SqueakSource instability I thought maybe the file had been lost...
>
> Dale
>
> On Apr 27, 2011, at 3:17 AM, Philippe Marschall wrote:
>
>> 2011/4/27 Dale Henrichs<[hidden email]>:
>>> Back at the beginning of this month I had started work on Grease 1.0.5 and Seaside 3.0.5 and I loaded the latest packages in the repository and then saved on a version of the configuration.
>>>
>>> Today I resumed work and noticed that the package Grease-Pharo-Core-as.38 is missing ...
>>>
>>> Given the recent trouble with SqueakSource I am wondering if that file was lost or explicitly removed?
>>
>> The file is supposed to be in the SeasideWip respository. However I
>> could not move it due to a Monticello error so I uploaded it here [1].
>> Where is it referenced from? It should not be in 3.0.4 or 3.0.5.
>>
>> [1] http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=267
>>
>> Cheers
>> Philippe

Re: missing package from Seaside30

Philippe Marschall
2011/4/27 Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]>:
> Okay,
>
> Today I see that the missing mcz (along with several other mcz files
> committed on March 9) have reappeared in Seaside30 ... perhaps the restore
> run earlier today restored them...

Likely, I'll check.

Cheers
Philippe