mmInit.c 3022

Jay

mmInit.c 3022

Jay
Hello all,
I am getting the following error while trying to launch the application
developed using vw5i.
Fatal Error: Bad oop contained in image.
l:\License\firenze\mar99.3\src\mman\mmInit.c 3022

Not sure why this is happening now.
Any input on this would be highly appreciated.

Re: mmInit.c 3022

Andres Valloud-6
Looks like a corrupted image to me...

On 4/12/2012 8:27 AM, Jay wrote:

> Hello all,
> I am getting the following error while trying to launch the application
> developed using vw5i.
> Fatal Error: Bad oop contained in image.
> l:\License\firenze\mar99.3\src\mman\mmInit.c 3022
>
> Not sure why this is happening now.
> Any input on this would be highly appreciated.

Re: mmInit.c 3022

Georg Heeg
Jay,

I assume that you are trying to run the old application on a modern system.

You should try to set the color depth to a lower value in the compatibility
tab. You might also set the compatibility to an older Windows version using
the same tab.

Georg

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812
Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen
Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712