model updated

pdigonzelli
hi all , i do not understand the following question .
I have a model with to boolean instances variables a and b.
I set up a presenter with two Boolean presenters in it.
In then presenter I change a to false and the model class change b to true.
But the new b value is not reflected in the presenter. I verify the value in
the model an in it the change is ok.
i setup the presenters with aspectValue:
How can i refresh the presenters values.

TIA
Pablo

Re: model updated

Yar Hwee Boon-3
On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 23:58:43 -0300, Pablo Digonzelli
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi all , i do not understand the following question .
> I have a model with to boolean instances variables a and b.
> I set up a presenter with two Boolean presenters in it.
> In then presenter I change a to false and the model class change b to
> true.
> But the new b value is not reflected in the presenter. I verify the
> value in
> the model an in it the change is ok.
> i setup the presenters with aspectValue:
> How can i refresh the presenters values.

Try reading Ian Bartholomew's posts at
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&safe=off&threadm=fd983fd4.0411030621.2ddf14f8%40posting.google.com&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff%26c2coff%3D1%26q%3Dhwee%2Bboon%2Bted%26btnG%3DSearch%26meta%3Dgroup%253Dcomp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin

Otherwise you can browse for #aspectTriggers:. There's an example in the
personal account sample.

--
Regards
HweeBoon

Re: model updated

Esteban A. Maringolo-2
"Pablo Digonzelli" <[hidden email]> escribió en el mensaje
news:[hidden email]...

> hi all , i do not understand the following question .
> I have a model with to boolean instances variables a and b.
> I set up a presenter with two Boolean presenters in it.
> In then presenter I change a to false and the model class change b to
> true.
> But the new b value is not reflected in the presenter. I verify the value
> in
> the model an in it the change is ok.
> i setup the presenters with aspectValue:
> How can i refresh the presenters values.

in MyPresenter>>model: anObject you should specify which events triggers the
aspect adaptor.

myBoolPresenter model aspectTriggers: #valueChanged.

Regards.

--
Esteban.