mondrian easel

Stéphane Ducasse
doru

a point: why dont you use the space on the right because there is only one line fr the binding and nobody use it: so having three lines and the rest
for actionners would be good.

for the examples I discussed with andre and having the examples in front of the nos of people is important
not in yet another browser

finally there was a menu to install a script in a class long time ago.
I think that this feature is important because it shows that scripting is not the end of the path but a nice way to improve and enhance the system.

Re: mondrian easel

Andre Hora

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
doru

a point: why dont you use the space on the right because there is only one line fr the binding and nobody use it: so having three lines and the rest
for actionners would be good.

for the examples I discussed with andre and having the examples in front of the nos of people is important
not in yet another browser
Yes we totally agree about that. Sometimes we start scripts from examples :)

finally there was a menu to install a script in a class long time ago.
I think that this feature is important because it shows that scripting is not the end of the path but a nice way to improve and enhance the system.

Andre Hora

Re: mondrian easel

Tudor Girba-2

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
doru

a point: why dont you use the space on the right because there is only one line fr the binding and nobody use it: so having three lines and the rest
for actionners would be good.

Definitely. This part must be improved. I just do not know how to do it properly. Help is welcome :)

for the examples I discussed with andre and having the examples in front of the nos of people is important
not in yet another browser

Whatever you will say, power users will never need a set of examples to get in the way. If someone makes an interface that intergrates examples seemlessly (not like it is in the old Mondrian Easel), I am interested to listen. But, until then, I would like to keep it clean.

finally there was a menu to install a script in a class long time ago.
I think that this feature is important because it shows that scripting is not the end of the path but a nice way to improve and enhance the system.
Indeed. This was only available in VW. It would be very cool to get it working in Pharo. But, again, I need help for this.

Doru

"Every thing has its own flow"