mondrian translateBy:

Tudor Girba
Hi,

I refactor the logic of translateTo: and translateBy: in Mondrian. Now
translateTo: moves the element to the position by just delegating to
translateBy: with the difference from the current position.

I also added translateBy:bounded: to distinguish between the use case
of limiting the space when draggin and droping, while allowing it to
position anywhere during lay out.

This was important because I also upgraded a bit the
DominanceTreeLayout to position each level at the same y position so
that we can finally distinguish layers. I am saying finally because
this was always the goal of this layout :).

All tests are green, but in case you encounter problems, please let me
know.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every now and then stop and ask yourself if the war you're fighting
is the right one."

Re: mondrian translateBy:

Alexandre Bergel
Thanks Doru,