money & currency library

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I am looking for a money & currency library in Pharo. Can anyone point me to one?

I remember seeing a nice one, but the name escapes me.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

Re: money & currency library

Sabine Manaa

Tudor Girba-2 [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]> schrieb am Mi. 30. Nov. 2016 um 13:58:
Hi,

I am looking for a money & currency library in Pharo. Can anyone point me to one?

I remember seeing a nice one, but the name escapes me.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

http://forum.world.st/money-currency-library-tp4925265.html
To start a new topic under Pharo Smalltalk Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Pharo Smalltalk Users, click here.
NAML

Re: money & currency library

stepharo
If I remember aconcagua (or the unit part of it) got one too

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a money & currency library in Pharo. Can anyone point
> me to one?
>
> I remember seeing a nice one, but the name escapes me.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

Re: money & currency library

Pierce Ng-3
On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 04:50:32AM -0800, Sabine Manaa wrote:
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~pdebruic/Money/

Wrote a blog post:

  http://www.samadhiweb.com/blog/2016.08.28.money.html

I'll quote the last bit from Kent Beck, "Re: Money in particular, I have
implemented this one five times. The only intersection of the five
implementations is a Money object whose amount is some kind of number, and
which has a currency. Everything else is different. [...] Therefore, I carry
around in my head a pattern language for creating Money and I reimplement it
every time from scratch."

Pierce