_monit, _SysV and _upstart

1 message Options

_monit, _SysV and _upstart

GLASS mailing list
Mariano,

You have good points.

There are quite a few deployment options for all of these subsystems.

For GsDevKit_home, I think that it is important that we make it possible
to put together a functioning system based on the example/template
scripts with a minimum of configuration decisions ... if there are
configuration decisions, then we include those in the install* script
for the subsystem ...

The purpose of GsDevKit_home is to allow folks to put a system into
production without first having to become an expert .... then as folks
become experts they should be able to customize GsDevKit_home to meet
there specific needs and to reflect their personal decisions ...

Dale