monticello + filesystem performance

Camillo Bruni-3
I'm giving a bit more love to my git-exports these days and I see strange
anomalies...

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-2.0-Git-Export/buildTimeTrend

Pharo version 20458 and starting from 20463, the export takes a factor 6 longer.

I did not investigate further much further, so I will wait until I catch up
to the latest Pharo release.

Fwd: monticello + filesystem performance

Stéphane Ducasse
this is a good case study for juan pablo :)

Begin forwarded message: