moose 4.1

Tudor Girba
Hello,

We are happy to announce the Moose Suite version 4.1:
http://moosetechnology.org/download

What's new:

        • Significant speed improvements of Mondrian and Glamour
        • Improved Mondrian drawing of complex shapes
        • Improved Glamour engine to handle cyclic updates
        • New user interface look an feel
        • Improved set of Glamour widgets
        • Re-packaging to strengthen the naming convention
        • Re-organization of the code to break unwanted dependencies
        • Cleaning of FAMIX
        • New extensible design of the Moose Finder
        • New PetitParser-based parsers for MSE, Java, and MANIFEST.MF files
        • New browser for meta-models described in MSE files
        • Based on Pharo 1.1

A complete list of issues fixed in this release can be found at:http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/list?can=1&q=status=Fixed%20milestone=4.1

An incomplete set of future actions:

        • Better browsers for various analyses use cases
        • Improved FAMIX query API (MooseChic)
        • Improved Glamour widgets
        • EyeSee engine for drawing charts
        • AST for Java