moose at the breathing code conference

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

My talk on Moose was accepted at the Breathing Code conference to be held on May 5 in Frankfurt:

It's an interesting setup that fits both Pharo and Moose like a glove.

However, this being the first edition of the conference, the organizers are a bit in trouble as there are not enough registrations. They need to reach 35 participants until April 1, and they urge people to spread the word.

Now, I kindly ask you to spread the word the best you can about this conference.

Cheers,
Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: moose at the breathing code conference

abergel
Looks like a fantastic conference program. I wish I could be thereā€¦

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu