moose images for cog vm

Tudor Girba
Hi,

Given the nice recent improvements of the Cog VM, the
hudson.moosetechnology.org continuous integration server now produces
Moose images that work with this VM:
http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev-for-cog/

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair,
you will end up with a messy haircut."

Re: moose images for cog vm

Stéphane Ducasse
could you still have the old one in addition?
I think that this is good to have a slow system to find that we are missing basic optimization.
On Aug 19, 2010, at 10:27 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Given the nice recent improvements of the Cog VM, the hudson.moosetechnology.org continuous integration server now produces Moose images that work with this VM:
> http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev-for-cog/
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair,
> you will end up with a messy haircut."

Re: moose images for cog vm

Tudor Girba
There are several images built on this server:
http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/

The base one works with the standard Pharo 1.1:

On 19 Aug 2010, at 22:35, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> could you still have the old one in addition?
> I think that this is good to have a slow system to find that we are
> missing basic optimization.
> On Aug 19, 2010, at 10:27 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Given the nice recent improvements of the Cog VM, the
>> hudson.moosetechnology.org continuous integration server now
>> produces Moose images that work with this VM:
>> http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev-for-cog/
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair,
>> you will end up with a messy haircut."

www.tudorgirba.com

"Some battles are better lost than fought."