moose on moose

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Moose On Moose is a report about Moose based on Arki.

At the moment we have only a few issues already in the report:
http://ci.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-on-moose/

Just a note: this is not a set of generic detections, but a dedicated set of checks super specific to Moose. These kind of checks are at the essence of humane assessment and I would like to see them grow and used for our development.

If you want to contribute, the smallest thing you can do is to raise an issue, and then we build it into a rule. To get an idea of the process to get it in the report, you can see my latest blog post:
http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/detecting-wrong-values-in-annotations

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Quality cannot be an afterthought."

Re: moose on moose

Stéphane Ducasse

On Sep 25, 2011, at 7:15 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Moose On Moose is a report about Moose based on Arki.
>
> At the moment we have only a few issues already in the report:
> http://ci.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-on-moose/
>
> Just a note: this is not a set of generic detections, but a dedicated set of checks super specific to Moose. These kind of checks are at the essence of humane assessment and I would like to see them grow and used for our development.

yes this is a great idea.