moved tODE repository to SS3

Dale Henrichs
Over the weekend I moved the tODE repository to a new home at SS3[1].
I've updated the configuration to point to the new repository, so the
download instructions now look like the following:

  Gofer new
    url: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/tODE';
    package: 'ConfigurationOftODE';
    load.
  ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOftODE) project version: '0.1') load.

The repository has global read/write permissions, so I encourage folks
to submit bugfixes and new tools ...

I plan to  continue to evolve the current version of tODE, but based
on my visit to ESUG, I will also be looking at porting tODE to
Jtalk[2] and Orca[3],[4].

Dale

[1] http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/tODE.html
[2] http://jtalk-project.org/