moving petitparser to smalltalkhub

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I just discussed with Lukas, and he agrees to move PetitParser under the Moose team in SmalltalkHub.

Who volunteers to do the moving? (I would like to do it myself, but the Glamour experience showed that it does not work from home)

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair,
you will end up with a messy haircut."

Re: moving petitparser to smalltalkhub

Damien Cassou
On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I just discussed with Lukas, and he agrees to move PetitParser under the Moose team in SmalltalkHub.
>
> Who volunteers to do the moving? (I would like to do it myself, but the Glamour experience showed that it does not work from home)

I can do it (in fact I was looking for PetitParser on SmalltalkHub).
Which script have you used?

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: moving petitparser to smalltalkhub

Usman Bhatti
================================
fetch script

| go |
go := Gofer new renggli: 'petit'.
go allResolved
    do: [:each |
        self crLog: each packageName.
        go package: each packageName.
        Transcript show: each printString ; cr.
        go fetch.].

==================================
push script

|go repo|
repo := MCSmalltalkhubRepository
    owner: 'Moose'
    project: 'Petit'
    user: 'XXX'
    password: 'XXX'.

go := Gofer new.
go repository: repo.
((FileSystem disk workingDirectory / 'package-cache')
allFiles groupedBy: [:each | (each base copyUpToLast: $-) ])
keys do: [:name | go package: name; push]

=======================================

I'll add you to Moose team on SmalltalkHub so that you can commit the projects and packages.

Repos/projs to move (move whatever you can and I can do the rest):

usman

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 2:53 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Repos/projs to move (move whatever you can and I can do the rest):

I started to move things, but I'm facing VM crashes:

Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: moving petitparser to smalltalkhub

Damien Cassou
ok, I moved PetitParser, PetitJava and PetitSQLParser to SmalltalkHub/Moose

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: moving petitparser to smalltalkhub

Tudor Girba-2
Thank you!

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."

Re: moving petitparser to smalltalkhub

stephane ducasse
Excellent news.

> Hi,
>
> I just discussed with Lukas, and he agrees to move PetitParser under the Moose team in SmalltalkHub.
>
> Who volunteers to do the moving? (I would like to do it myself, but the Glamour experience showed that it does not work from home)
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair,
> you will end up with a messy haircut."

Re: moving petitparser to smalltalkhub

Usman Bhatti
I updated the cofigurationOfPetitParser and ConfigurationOfPetitSQL to point to SThub. Both are loading fine in 1.4 and 2.0 from SThub although there are some red tests in 2.0 because of certain changes...

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:14 PM, stephane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Excellent news.

> Hi,
>
> I just discussed with Lukas, and he agrees to move PetitParser under the Moose team in SmalltalkHub.
>
> Who volunteers to do the moving? (I would like to do it myself, but the Glamour experience showed that it does not work from home)
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair,
> you will end up with a messy haircut."

Re: moving petitparser to smalltalkhub

stephane ducasse
thanks!