'must not strip' - how strong?

1 message Options

'must not strip' - how strong?

Bill Schwab-2
Andy,

How forceful is the 'must not strip' category?  Does it prevent the owning
class and/or package from being stripped, or does it take effect only if the
package is in the dependency tree?  I'm asking because I had a problem with
some view resources being stripped, and added a method to reference them.
Then there was a question of where to put the method; putting it in the
providing package seems reasonable, but, I might rethink it if that will
cause the package to be held in every app I deploy.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.