#name

#name – How is #name used by the system? I often want to use it in my classes, but I don't want to mess with whatever Object is doing with it. There are +...
I use #name all over the place and have never had problems. On Aug 12, 2011, at 9:35 AM, "Sean P. DeNigris" <sean@...> wrot...
I have. For example: Implement #name in a couple of classes that form a hierarchy. Since #name is implemented in Object, you might not implemen...
Just for fun, try implementing #name on the class-side. Your image is pretty much hosed :-) Lukas On 13 August 2011 15:43, Max Leske <ma...
I want to state that I naively and accidentally experienced this. I was using #name as a temp variable in a class method, representing the na...
2011/8/13 Lukas Renggli <renggli@...> > Just for fun, try implementing #name on the class-side. Your image is > pretty much hosed ...
Do you really get that ? :) Stef On Aug 13, 2011, at 5:15 PM, Alexander Lazarević wrote: > 2011/8/13 Lukas Renggli <renggli@...&...
On Aug 13, 2011, at 4:39 PM, Lukas Renggli wrote: > Just for fun, try implementing #name on the class-side. Your image is > pretty muc...
On Aug 12, 2011, at 5:35 PM, Sean P. DeNigris wrote: > How is #name used by the system? I often want to use it in my classes, but I > ...
I looked at this early on, and decided that since Object>>name is defined in terns of #printString, there couldn't be anything terribly impo...
Hi Sean-- > How is #name used by the system? I often want to use it in my > classes, but I don't want to mess with whatever Object is ...
+ 1 On 12.08.2011, at 17:35, Sean P. DeNigris wrote: > How is #name used by the system? I often want to use it in my classes, but I &g...