need information on willow process for va smalltalk

need information on willow process for va smalltalk

subhani shaik
hi team..
. we would like to use willow for VA smalltalk..
metacello is not available in va smalltalk.. how to load willow framework.. do we have some procedure with monticello importer either can you elaborate the process.. i read some blog mentioning mercap.. is it third party company product ? do we have to pay for mercap.. alot confusion with the porting process to va smalltalk.. please help..

regards
subhanj